cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TS6320 printer

scorpio012
Enthusiast

Hello Everyone,  I've just recently bought a Canon TS6320 printer for home use and I'm having trouble printing a page that will be a complete page without a little of the right hand side of the page missing.  I have a statement that I've been trying to print out and it seems like everything I've tried doesn't help? Can anyone help me with this please?  Thank you

3 REPLIES 3

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

Windows or MAC OS?  Which and what version?

What application(s) are you printing from?

Do other pages print normally, or are all pages "missing" a portion of the right side of a printed page?

We need more information to help identify the issue.

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Hi,  I apologize for not giving you all the info you needed.  I'm using Windows 8.1 as my OS and yes other pages have the same problem. Thanks

Hello.

Make sure that the correct paper size is being specified in the print menu of your software before printing.

If the issue persists, please clarify if this issue occurs when you print from any program or if this is only happening when you print from one specific program.  Also, what programs does this issue occur with.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements