cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TS6120 jams paper and then says there is none in the cassette

albyk
Apprentice

Hi, my TS6120 has just developed a problem when I try to print from my computer. I will try to print one page and it will send out a blank paper before bringing up another one that it holds in place until the screen says that there is no paper on the cassette. I have to pull the paper out and it is always crumpled on the back, and while it is "printing" it makes a squeaky sound like the wheels are turning but the paper doesn't move. I tried turning it off and on, reinstalling the paper into the cassette, and troubleshooting the printer through the canon menu but it says there is nothing wrong. Please help! I got this printer so I didn't have to pay the library every time I needed to print!

3 REPLIES 3

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi albyk,

It is recommended that you contact one of Canon's Technical Support Representatives. To contact a Technical Support Representative, please use the link below:

http://Canon.us/ContactLI

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Patrick,

I have the same issue. I have tried the recomendations on the knowledge base but the printer will give me the same error code 1003. It used to work fine before so Im not sure why I keep getting this code now, thanks.

lchavez
Apprentice

albyl,

Did you ever get the printer to print again?

Announcements