cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TS5320 no longer prints custom sizes from Mac OS 14.2

knharper
Contributor

I was able to print custom sizes a few weeks ago for Christmas card envelopes, but now when I try to print on a custom size, the printer keeps telling me I have not loaded the paper in the rear compartment. I took the paper out and reloaded it, and made sure that the custom size was chosen in Page Setup. I tried this from various software apps, such as Word, Photoshop, and Illustrrator. Also restarted the printer, and deleted it from the Mac and added it back. Same problem. Should I try going back to OS Monterey? Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3

knharper
Contributor

Forgot to add that the printer driver seems to be 

Canon TS5320 Airprint, 3.0

Hi,

I recommend reaching out to Canon support. You will need to register your Canon gear HERE to access additional support options.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

@knharper wrote:

I was able to print custom sizes a few weeks ago for Christmas card envelopes, but now when I try to print on a custom size, the printer keeps telling me I have not loaded the paper in the rear compartment. I took the paper out and reloaded it, and made sure that the custom size was chosen in Page Setup. I tried this from various software apps, such as Word, Photoshop, and Illustrrator. Also restarted the printer, and deleted it from the Mac and added it back. Same problem. Should I try going back to OS Monterey? Thanks!

You should revert back to Monterey. I see on the support page for your printer that macOS 10.15 and above do not have a true Canon driver. I don't know if reverting to Monterey will still allow the printer to use the Canon driver, but you have nothing to lose by trying.

Apple AirPrint is a reduced capability driver.

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, M200, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, Lr Classic
click here to view the gallery
Announcements