cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TS3322 - Not printing black after replacing cartridge

venunley
Apprentice

I just replaced the ink cartridges on my TS3300 Multifunction printer. It was printing fine before I changed it. The utility says all the colors plus black are full but the black ink is not printing only the color ink. I tried the usual - cleaning, deep cleaning, head alignment and still no black print. I've replaced cartridges before with no problems. Did I get a bad cartridge? Replacement was Canon cartidges and not off brand.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi,

I recommend to have this issue looked at by our support team. Canon does have a chat team that would be happy to assist you with this issue. Please click HERE and in the chat/ask a question box that appears, ask the chat bot to speak to a live person. Our chat agents are available Monday-Friday 8:00 am to 8:00 pm ET, excluding holidays.

We look forward to hearing from you

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi,

I recommend to have this issue looked at by our support team. Canon does have a chat team that would be happy to assist you with this issue. Please click HERE and in the chat/ask a question box that appears, ask the chat bot to speak to a live person. Our chat agents are available Monday-Friday 8:00 am to 8:00 pm ET, excluding holidays.

We look forward to hearing from you

Thanks - I contacted a chat agent and she was very helpful.  We walked thru everything I had check to troubleshoot the issue.  We had determined I had checked everything possible on my end.  I provided information on the Canon ink cartidges I installed and a new replacement black cartridge was sent to me.  I put it in and the printer now works fine so my issue was due to a defective cartridge.

Announcements