cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

dreemsnake
Contributor

I've had this printer for almost two months.  All I did was take my laptop with me to another location and hook up to that printer.  I've done this a lot before.  I came home and no matter what I try, I can't print.  I'm connected to wifi...my printer is also connected, to the same wifi network.  I've tried everything on Canon's support pages...unplugging printer for 30 seconds, restarting everything, checking drivers, retyping wifi passwords, making sure vpn was off, and a myriad of other suggestions.  Nothing is working.  

To make matters worse, I can't even get specific support for this printer because it isn't on ANY of the lists on Canon's website!  And there's no assistance over the phone because it's just a pixma all in one.  

I had no trouble setting this up initially.  But I even tried deleting it from my system and starting over.  

1 REPLY 1

Stephen

We're sorry you're having an issue finding the help you need for your printer.  

If you'd like to speak with support, you just need to call 800-OK-CANON (800-652-2666). When the phone system asks what product you have, tell it you have a PIXMA TR8620A - it should then verify your model and get you through to an agent. 

If you'd prefer online help, you'll find the support page HERE.

You can register at canon.us/account - where you'll get personalized support by creating or logging into your My Canon Account.

Then, along the left side, tap "Product Registration."

In the search bar, simply type "TR8620a" - it will pre-fill the exact printer model like so:

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements