cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TR8620a Photo Blue Ink

elementalpub
Contributor

I was recommended some ink packages for my printer which is a pixma TR8620a. It was recommended that I get a package that included a pixma photo blue XL cartridge, but I don't know how to install it. I also can't install my black cartridge because it looks like it is too small. Inside the printer it has a slot for PGBLK (I don't have one of those cartridges) but doesn't have a slot for BLK or PB (which are the cartridges I do have.)

Can anyone help me?

14 REPLIES 14

I've already spent well over 200 dollars for ink paper and the printer I want it to work or I want my money or a replacement please

I have a business to run this is unacceptable 

This community is designed for your fellow Canon owners to help each other out with any problems they may encounter. If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or register your Canon gear HERE to access additional support options which includes our 800 number.

Thanks and have a great day!

Do you have employees that are paid to help the community with any problems that may encounter? I think that would be helpful. I'm not going to troubleshoot the problem I might as well smack it with a hammer at this point I already did everything. I want a replacement or my money back now please.

Hi,

If you would like to speak to our support team to assist with troubleshooting, you will need to register your Canon gear HERE to access additional support options.

We look forward to hearing from you. 

Announcements