cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TR8520 Scan Shows Half of the Image

tagman2u
Apprentice

I bought this TR8520 multifunction printer about 3 months ago. I have been very happy with it and have been using it to scan photos often. Now when I can anything, photos, docs etc. I get half of the image black or grey. 

See attached images result. I have reset the pricing several times with no changes. Same results wither you scan as photo or document. Any thoughts? Does this need to go in for service?

IMG_20200604_0001.jpg

IMG_20200604_0001 copy.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello.

There appears to be a hardware issue with the scanner.

Troubleshooting with our support group will be needed to narrow down the cause of your issue. Please contact our support group using the "Contact Us" link below for additional assistance.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello.

There appears to be a hardware issue with the scanner.

Troubleshooting with our support group will be needed to narrow down the cause of your issue. Please contact our support group using the "Contact Us" link below for additional assistance.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements