cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Registration of Canon Pixma MG3022

dshumar
Apprentice

Hi there,

I am trying to register my Canon Pixma MG3022 printer/scanner.

I cannot locate the model number MG3022 on Canon's registration site.

Any ideas?

Thank you 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Thank you for providing that additional information. We took a closer look into this for you and were able to locate PIXMA MG3022 in our products database. Please ensure that you're including "PIXMA" in your search to guarantee the right printer model populates. If the problem persists, we suggest trying again with a different device or browser. 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Stephen

Hello! This unit was a special bundled version of the PIXMA MG3020. Try using MG3020 instead and see if the site recognizes your serial number. If it doesn't, we'll have to create a ticket to have the MG3022 added to the database. 

Hi Stephen,

Thank you so much for the reply and recommendation.

Unfortunately, providing the following Serial Number "KKLSXXXXX" as part of Registering my Canon, returns the following results:

PIXMA MG3020

You have not registered this product yet.

SERIAL NUMBER *

The serial number you have entered is invalid for one or more of the following reasons:

1) The serial number does not match the product you have selected (FCC ID which starts with “AZD” is often mistaken for serial number.)

2) The serial number entered indicates this product was not intended for sale in the United States and is ineligible for registration and support in the U.S.

Please verify your product model and serial number to ensure they were entered correctly.

Please review/advise.  

Thank you again.

Hi,

Appreciate the help on Registering my Canon Pixma MG3022 printer/scanner.

In the meantime, maybe someone could help me on the following.

I have just purchased and installed Canon 245 Fine Black Ink Cartridge 

Printing the following "Original Document" 

Results in the following "Printed Version" 

Printed Version.jpegOriginal Document.png

The Original Document is a PNG image as follows

Screen Shot 2022-10-19 at 3.36.55 PM.png

It appears this issue occurs when printing scanned documents.

Printing pages from the Web results in a perfect/readable printed document. 

Need assistance with the above.

Printing from 

Thank you for providing that additional information. We took a closer look into this for you and were able to locate PIXMA MG3022 in our products database. Please ensure that you're including "PIXMA" in your search to guarantee the right printer model populates. If the problem persists, we suggest trying again with a different device or browser. 

Announcements