cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printer model names and numbes

hcaroselli
Contributor

I am looking for a new printer and Canon is making the decision very complicated. I can't find out what the various model names and numbers mean. What is the difference between TR and TS and G etc. etc. There are many more but I don't remember them.

Is there a list anywhere that explains this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Danny

Hi, hcaroselli! Our three main lines of consumer multifunction inkjet printers are the PIXMA TS series, the PIXMA TR series, and the PIXMA G series. PIXMA TS-series models let you print, copy, and scan. PIXMA TR-series models offer all of that in addition to fax capabilities. While both the TS-series and TR-series models use ink cartridges, PIXMA G-series models pull their ink from refillable reservoirs built into the printer which can last many times longer than regular ink cartridges.

We know that's probably a lot to take in, so to make choosing a printer easy, we recommend using our Printer Finder. You'll just answer a couple of easy questions and the Printer Finder will match you up with the perfect model for your needs. Just click HERE to check it out.

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Danny

Hi, hcaroselli! Our three main lines of consumer multifunction inkjet printers are the PIXMA TS series, the PIXMA TR series, and the PIXMA G series. PIXMA TS-series models let you print, copy, and scan. PIXMA TR-series models offer all of that in addition to fax capabilities. While both the TS-series and TR-series models use ink cartridges, PIXMA G-series models pull their ink from refillable reservoirs built into the printer which can last many times longer than regular ink cartridges.

We know that's probably a lot to take in, so to make choosing a printer easy, we recommend using our Printer Finder. You'll just answer a couple of easy questions and the Printer Finder will match you up with the perfect model for your needs. Just click HERE to check it out.

Hope this helps!

hcaroselli
Contributor

Thank you.

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements