cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma mg3620 ink cartridge jam, can't remove them

Crackinwise
Apprentice

The ink cartridges won't come out of my pixma mg3620 printer. They were in the wrong slots but printed fine for about 50-75 pages(only black)(Ikea instructions). Then I tried printing tonight and the print was real light/faint. So I open up the front released the ink cartridges put them in their correct slots but it won't allow printing wirelessly from my phone anymore just says check printer. All 3 of the yellow lights blink constantly tried to reset hard reset, ink reset(Bluetooth/wifi icon won't blink, on/off icon won't blink after trying their specific troubleshooting steps. Now I can't remove either cartridge. They move, just not out. I'm afraid I'm going to get angry and break [it], before I do so I need to be pointed in the right direction of fruitful & correct fix. Thank you. 

[Post edited to remove personal information and unwelcome language]

1 REPLY 1

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi Crackinwise,

It is recommended that you contact one of Canon's Technical Support Representatives. To contact a Technical Support Representative, please use the link below:

http://Canon.us/ContactLI

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements