cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma mg2200 Wont print black

MyersG
Apprentice

I just changed the black ink cartrage and it will not switch to black ink.  Ive selected black only.  Ive even set it in page setup to greyscale and it still will not switch to black ink.  I hit the button on the printer itself and Ive tired to turn it off and on and still nothing.  It will keep trying to print color even when there is no color to print so it will just come out green.  I dont know what else to do.  Ive done a print head alignment and the black on the page comes out fine but for some reason the printer itself will not switch to black and only try to print in color.

1 REPLY 1

Stephen

Hello!

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know more information.

What is the exact model printer you're using (it's usually on the top or front of the unit)?
Do you see any error messages?
Which Computer Operating System are you using (Windows 7/8/10/11 or macOS 10/11/12)?
How do you connect to your printer (USB or WiFi)?
What software are you using when you print?

Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue
If you're in the United States, and this is an urgent support need, please click HERE to visit your My Canon Account to discover your personalized support options.

If you're outside of the USA, please click HERE to find support options in your country.

Thanks and have a great day!

Announcements