cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma G4210 Not Printing Black Ink

Darlene1946
Apprentice

I just refilled an empty tank (black ink),  It is not printing the ink.  Nozzle check seems fine.  If I copy in color, it works fine.  Its only when I'm copying from the black ink well thats blank.  Its probably something simple.  Thanks for your help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hector
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello Darlene1946,

If the black ink is not printing after refilling the ink, you can try performing up to 3 print head cleanings. If that does not resolve the issue you can try a deep cleaning. If you continue to have problems, you can open the top to check if the line that the black ink flows through is full of air. If it is, you can try a system cleaning to clear the air out of the line to see if it prints.

If the black ink still does not print, it looks like there is something wrong with the hardware. You can log into your MyCanon account or contact support at 1-800-652-2666 to see what service options are available.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Hector
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello Darlene1946,

If the black ink is not printing after refilling the ink, you can try performing up to 3 print head cleanings. If that does not resolve the issue you can try a deep cleaning. If you continue to have problems, you can open the top to check if the line that the black ink flows through is full of air. If it is, you can try a system cleaning to clear the air out of the line to see if it prints.

If the black ink still does not print, it looks like there is something wrong with the hardware. You can log into your MyCanon account or contact support at 1-800-652-2666 to see what service options are available.

The cleaning worked.  Thank you so much !!!

Announcements