cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma 3022 w iMac: where do I check ink levels?

blackxacto
Apprentice
There is nothing in Canon IJ Scan Utility2.app that will show me ink levels for my Pixma 3022. Does anyone know how, OTHER than waiting for a warning lite on my printer?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi blackxacto,

In the Apple menu or the Dock, select System Preferences. Select Print & Fax, Print & Scan, or Printers & Scanners, select your product, and select Options & Supplies. Select Utility and select Open Printer Utility. Cleaning may be listed in the menu, click on cleaning and a drop down menu will appear. In that drop down menu, select Ink Level Information.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Stephen

Hello!

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know which version of macOS you're using as well as the way you connect to your printer (USB or WiFi).

Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue!

If you're in the United States, and this is an urgent support need, please click HERE for support options.

If you're outside of the USA, please click HERE to find support options in your country.

Thanks and have a great day!

17,1 iMac/macOS 10.14.2/ connect over WIFI Pixma 3022 Canon IJ Scan Utility2 version 2.3.5 Scan Utility Lite version 3.1.0 There is no access to check ink levels except three lites on the printer. Where do I check ink levels?

Hi blackxacto,

In the Apple menu or the Dock, select System Preferences. Select Print & Fax, Print & Scan, or Printers & Scanners, select your product, and select Options & Supplies. Select Utility and select Open Printer Utility. Cleaning may be listed in the menu, click on cleaning and a drop down menu will appear. In that drop down menu, select Ink Level Information.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Good grief, I totally forgot about checking printer system prefs. Thank you for the reminder.
Announcements