Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PRINTER ERROR CONTACT SERVICE CENTER

freedk
Apprentice

16 REPLIES 16

Stephen

Hi freedk!

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know exactly what Canon equipment you're using, any error messages you're seeing, and the Computer Operating System you're using (Windows XP/Vista/7/8 or Mac 10.x), as well as the way you connect to your device (USB or networked via WiFi or Ethernet).

Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is an urgent support need, please CLICK HERE to reach our friendly Technical Support Team by phone or email.

Thanks and have a great day!

I am using Window 8 (Vista Home ed.) and error B 200 on MX850 printer comes up and I have already changed the cartridges and turned off printer....still have error message.  HELP!!

What is your contact number at the service center?

Hi pamgolfer!

Welcome to the Canon Forums! If you require urgent assistance, please CLICK HERE for the contact information to reach our Technical Support Team by phone or email. 

Have a great day!

MAC OS X Yosemite 10.10

MG 5220

Error: No paper

I have printed multiple test pages but it won't print a document

error 5 156 69 / pixma 2100 / USB / windows 10

Printer:  CANON MX340

Error:  CONTACT SERVICE CENTER

Connection:  WiFi

Note:  Not aware of any environmental or systemic changes.  This error appears every time the printer is booted.  It is cleared by pressing the "OK" button on the printer's front panel.  The printer then operates normally.

Dave Covey

My Canon Pixna Mx410 keeps giving message "Ink absorber is nearly full" message on lcd Screen says "contact service center" What am I supposed to do? Replace it? Clean it? Where is it?  Thanks for your help!

Hi Rsnoddy7931,

When the support message, "The ink absorber is almost full." appears on the LCD screen, you can press the OK button to continue printing for some time. Once the message changes to, "The ink absorber is full." the printer will require service.

The ink absorber is located in the bottom of the printer and it catches any unused inks that may be dispensed during cleanings or printings of borderless images. The type of service that will be required for this printer can only be performed by Canon Authorized Service Facilities (ASF). Please be advised that the MX470 was retired in 2017 and is no longer available.

You do qualify for the Canon Upgrade Program.

This is for out of warranty units which have been diagnosed to require service or are incompatible with a new or upgraded system. This program allows you the opportunity to purchase a replacement product discounted from the list price. Free ground shipping is included with your purchase.

If you would like to take advantage of this offer, please call our Sales Department at (866)443-8002 seven days a week, 8 AM to midnight EST. Let them know you have been working with technical support and that the Canon Upgrade Program was offered.

Announcements