cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMAMX410 model printer. Paper jam message received. No jam. Error message still on.

skybird
Apprentice

Paper jam message recd./  No paper fed through. Checked everything, nothing found.  Cannot delete the error message, and I am not able to print anything.  This is effecting my business.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Fixed problem myself.  Using a piece of cardstock that was laminated, fed through printer rollers and discovered a small piece of paper that was lodged in there.  Problem solved and I am able to print again.  : - )

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

MarkII
Rising Star

Hi skybird,

There is on last step we can try.  Disconnect the power to the printer and then press the ON button 5 times.  Wait 10 minutes and then reconnect the power.  If the error returns after powering on the printer, then it is detecting an internal malfunction and will need to be service.  Please contact us to discuss your service options.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Fixed problem myself.  Using a piece of cardstock that was laminated, fed through printer rollers and discovered a small piece of paper that was lodged in there.  Problem solved and I am able to print again.  : - )

Announcements