cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA iP8750 - Print head removal?

AlphaPapa
Apprentice

Hello,

Please can someone give or direct me to any instruction on how to remove the print head on a PIXMA iP8750 (or equavalent if it exists). I've looked online and can't find any guides for this model.

For context, I am getting a B200 error and want to try simply removing and cleaning the old print head.

Many thanks in advance!

Adam

3 REPLIES 3

Arthur

Welcome to The Canon Community, and thank you for your inquiry!

We appreciate your participation, however, we need to let you know that the Canon Community is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA. We are only able to provide support for Canon products manufactured for and used within the US market.

If you live outside the United States, please CLICK HERE and select your country or region for your support needs.

You're welcome to discuss Canon products sold outside of the United States, but please be aware that you will not receive support directly from Canon USA.

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

Reseat the print head and ink tanks - iP4820 / iP8720 / iX6520 / iX6820 (canon.com)

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, M200, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, Lr Classic

Hi John,
Thank you for taking the time to post the link. You are indeed... a Legend 😉
From what I can tell, this looks very close to what I have. I didn't want to risk forcing the "print head lever lock" without knowing that this is how this component moves. I'll take a closer look and see if I can assertain how it is released from the spring clips that appear to be holding it in place. Will post a further update. Thank you again.
Adam
Kent, UK.

Announcements