cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA TS9521C Cannot figure out how to print anything on 12x12 paper

runningwithlola
Apprentice

Hello,

I have a scrapbook page ready to print and I cannot figure out how to choose a 12x12 paper size from within any programs or even the printer itself to print it.

I first tried printing from within Photoshop and I cannot choose 12x12 paper. Or course I assumed this was because my version of Photoshop is really old.

So I uploaded a file to Google Drive and attempted to use the printer's LCD screen to choose the file on Google Drive (I was successful) but the only options I'm seeing for square sizes are 3.5x3.5, 4x4, or 5x5.  

Help??  I would like to be able to 
-print these file without having to go through the LCD screens
-print from my computer within specific programs if possible (like Photoshop)

Using Windows 11

14 REPLIES 14

…. You can’t print larger than 12x12. If you read the original post I cannot choose anything larger than 5x5. 

Is anyone from Canon going to help me? I still cannot print on 12x12, the entire reason I bought this printer. 

I mean if you can print larger than 12x12 then he should explain it. Not just tell me he did it.

Like, what does he think this forum is for?!!??! 

Hi,

If 12x12 is not an option, check your print settings to make sure the cassette is not selected. If rear feed is selected and you still don't have an option for 12x12, please let us know. 

We look forward to hearing back from you. 

So you're just not going to tell us at all how you did it. You obviously are not using this forum as it's intended. Either help or don't post anything at all. 

jelilatadesiyan
Apprentice

To print a 12x12 [which I did successfully last night], you would need to go to your printer preferences. Go to "printer preferences" by clicking devices, then selecting your canon printer.

jelilatadesiyan_0-1710187529638.png

Then, from there, select the paper size option and change it to a 12 x 12

jelilatadesiyan_1-1710187579900.png

Now, it won't let you select any other paper but "card stock" which is very annoying and the issue I came to find a fix for on this forum, but it will print on whatever 12 x 12 paper you put in there.

Announcements