cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA TS9120 Does Not Recognize Computer When Scanning

Lunam
Contributor

The printer does not recognize my computer even after re installing everything and reseting manually the LAN when I try to scan from the printer

4 REPLIES 4

Danny

Hi, Lunam!

So that the Community can help you better, we need to know exactly which operating system is running on your computer (i.e. Windows or macOS, and which version thereof) and which apps you're trying to scan with. That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

Hello Danny

Sorry forgot ro do that I have rhe latest windown 10 (all updatets as of yesterday)

I use the software that came with the printer.

If I scan feom thw comouter everything works but if I try to scan from the printer and save in the computer I cant because it cannot find the computer

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi,

You can setup the scan from the operation panel in IJ Scan Utility. Please click HERE for the steps. 

If you are still unable to scan, it is possible that the computer is blocking the printer from directly accessing the computer. When you print and scan from IJ Scan Utility, the commands go from the computer to the printer. 

When you try to scan from the operation panel, the printer is trying to directly access the computer and depending on your security, the computer may think there is a outside device try to access the printer and block it and that is why the printer does not see the computer. 

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

I can scan with the IJ the problem is scaning from the ts to save on the computer.

It used to work and suddently stopped working

I have no flag or indication that the computer is blocking the connection

Announcements