cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA TS7720: Scanning help: No option to Scan

Groundhog
Apprentice

It seems like this should be obvious, but some reason, I'm having trouble getting the scanner to actually scan on the Pixma TS 7720.   I can press Scan on the home screen of the printer and choose settings such as document or photo, but I can't seem to figure out how to get the machine to actually start scanning.   I don't see anything resembling an "ok," "start" or similar.  What am I missing?  I tried the user manual online, but it doesn't have a step by step breakdown, which is why I'm thinking it should be obvious....

2 REPLIES 2

Tiffany

Welcome to the forum!

So that the Community can help you better, let us know which version of Windows or macOS you are using? How are you connecting? What is the exact error message? 
Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue. The forum is not intended for immediate support. If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE

I am using Windows 11, connected by USB to the desktop.   There is no error message.  I  just don't see anything that indicates "begin scan." 

Announcements