Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA TS6120 printer won't print from cassette tray

Dave5
Apprentice

I get the message:

"Support Code                        1000

There is no paper in the rear tray.

Check the following, than load paper and select (OK).

-Align paper guides with the paper.

How to clear               OK"

I don't want to print from the rear tray; I want to print from the cassette tray. I do select the cassette paper type yet the message, above, is always the same. Support Code 1000 just tell how to load the cassette tray.

HELP, please

Dave5

43 REPLIES 43

Thanks my problem was due to the word document format I needed to print … I changed the document format to pdf and it printed from front tray 

missssinyou2005
Apprentice

Remove the cassette and adjust the silly little sliding paper size thingy. Mine somehow ended up on A4 or something when it should have been on LTR. Whatever size you select has to match the settings so go to: settings- device settings- scroll down to feed settings-register paper information- cassette-page size, and make it match your cassette size. I’ve been fighting this dumb thing for weeks. Hope this helps. 

gb901
Apprentice

is is bloody useless. Canon sort this out as its thoroughly cheesing me off and makes me want to hurl this piece of sh@t printer at the wall: I WANT TO PRINT FROM THE CASSETTE NOT THE REAR!

gb901
Apprentice

has been posted before but works a treat: 

I gave a Kudo to the person who posted this a while ago. This was the solution that worked for me :
https://support.usa.canon.com/kb/index?page=content&id=ART174811&cat=MEGATANK_INKJET_PRINTERS&actp=L...
Announcements