Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MX922 error B200... can't get rid of it!

Hi, my Mx922 started to show the error B200 while printing a few pages. After turning it off, and on again, it shows the error as soon as it's doing it's "turning on" sequence. I did the trick of opening the panel and while the head is moving to the ...

taiandre by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

TS6420 wont align

Hi, I ran out of ink and replaced it. I also just got this ink. My black ink was working fine, but now that I have replaced my color ink I am now having issues. I have tried aligning my printer heads, didn't work, I've tried cleaning and deep cleanin...

borklb by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon TS9120 Printer Printing Blank Pages

I have been trying to print out notes for my classes, but it will only print blank pages. I have recently replaced all of the ink cartridges and had it go through deep cleaning about three times and I still having no luck with it. When I open the top...

printer 2.jpg printer 1.jpg

PIXMA MG2522 Not Working with Chromebook

I bought this printer and didn't know the it wouldn't work on chromebook its a canon pixma mg2522 the chromebook sees the printer but when i print it said print complete but nothing happens there no print can someone please help 

gladston by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA MX922 Not Printing At All

I was able to print to my Pixma MX922 via WiFi until recently. Now when I print it does everything but put ink on paper. I thought maybe it needed a cleaning or even a deep cleaning. When I run those from the printer itself and then print a nozzle ch...

TheGrunk by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon TS6420a Color Printing

Hi! Just curious how many sheets Canon usually prints for colored sheets before the cartridge runs out. I have a business and am trying to price point my work due to my ink usage for color vs. black.

New tr4720 with mis-aligned print alignment page

I got the printer yesterday. I had to get a new printer because my mx532 won't work with my new chromebook. So, set it up and after a lot of agravation, the chromebook sees it for print and scan.  Whoopee.  I print my first doc and the print head is ...

LindaT49 by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements