cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA TS3722 ink cartridge page yield

RLW1982
Apprentice

I love this little printer, however, I just purchased it and probably printed 25 pages, and the black ink cartridge needs to be replaced. Has anyone else encountered this?  Also, is there an app for this printer to see how many pages I have printed, what the ink levels are, etc.?   Many thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi RLW1982,

The page yield from the initial ink cartridges may be lower because of the initial setup.

There isn't an app that shows the page count, but you can print a test page which will show you a range.  To do ths, please press the wrench and screwdriver button on your printer until "1" appears on the display.  Next, press the color or the black Start button.  The test page will print with the range of pages printed listed at the bottom.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi RLW1982,

The page yield from the initial ink cartridges may be lower because of the initial setup.

There isn't an app that shows the page count, but you can print a test page which will show you a range.  To do ths, please press the wrench and screwdriver button on your printer until "1" appears on the display.  Next, press the color or the black Start button.  The test page will print with the range of pages printed listed at the bottom.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Thank you very much!

Announcements