cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA TS3520 Prints Pink After Replacing Black Cartridge

dkruft1
Contributor

With  a new black  Canon cartridge installed my printer is printing pink. Could this be because the color cartridge is low?

6 REPLIES 6

Arthur

Hello!

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know more information.

What is the exact model printer you're using (it's usually on the top or front of the unit)?

Do you see any error messages?

Which Computer Operating System are you using (Windows 7/8/10/11 or macOS 10/11/12)?

How do you connect to your printer (USB or WiFi)?

Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue.

If you're in the United States, and this is an urgent support need, please click HERE to visit your My Canon Account to discover your personalized support options.

If you're outside the USA, please click HERE to find support options in your country.

Thanks and have a great day!

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

A picture of an image with the pink cast might also be helpful.

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

dkruft1
Contributor

My printer is a TS3520 /No error message but yellow color light is on/MacBook Air//WiFI connectioin

dkruft1
Contributor

printer is TS3520/no error message but yellow color light is on/Computer is MacBook Air/WI Fi connedction

Hi,

The Yellow light by the color button means the color ink is low and needs to be replaced. Does this pink color appear when you are printing black and white text? Are you using grayscale? 

We look forward to your reply. 

With a new color cartridge the problem is resolved

Announcements