cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA TR8520 Prints blank pages after ink replacement

FuzzyGenius365
Apprentice

I bought ink for the Canon PIXMA TR8520 from Bestbuy on Dec 19, 2019. I was good on ink for a long time so I didn't open the box till June 2023. When I open the ink, some of the black in leaked on my hand, but not much. After installing it all I was able to get are blank pages. I uninstalled the ink Cartridges and reinstalled them, but still got blank pages. So I uninstalled the new ink cartridges and replaced them with the old ones which printed. The print is faded as the cartridges are old, but at least I got a print. I took the ink back to Bestbuy who said the cartridges go dry after some time and my only option would be to purchase new ink. I would like to say I understand, but since the ink dripped all over my hand that proves they are not dry, however why I can't get a print baffles me. I'm not happy to buy new ink. It seems as though perhaps they should have offered a replacement. Let me know what you think and whether I'll still be able to get a replacement though Canon.

1 REPLY 1

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi,

You can try a nozzle cleaning to see if that will get the ink flowing correctly from the cartridge. Please click HERE for the steps. 

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

click here to view the gallery
Announcements