cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA TR7620 Won't Print Black Text

AL_YK
Apprentice

My printer prints pictures just fine, but will not print text in black. If I change the text to any colour other than black, then it prints just fine. Very weird, and yes I have checked the black cartridges. I'm printing from both an iMac and a MacBook Pro. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

4 REPLIES 4

StevenMOD

Hi AL_YK,

We would recommend a nozzle cleaning. We would also like to note that the PIXMA TR7620 is a foreign model printer that is not supported here in the U.S. Please click HERE to be routed to the Canon Canada support page for the troubleshooting steps. If the nozzle cleaning does not resolve the issue, click the link on that same page for Deep Cleaning. 

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Thanks for the suggestion. The nozzle check came back just fine; no cleaning necessary. I'll check with Canon Canada as you suggested.

I'm having the same problem with G4210 and a MacBook Pro.  It will print in black from and iPhone and an iPad and the printer test page but not the MacBook-note that all ink is full.  I've uninstalled and reinstalled printer software with no change.  Started about 1-2 weeks ago

alliswdr
Apprentice

My brand new G3270 is doing something similar, but will only print text documents in true black and all images print in a dark grayish hue. I have tried my iPhone, iPad, as well as my HP computer to no avail. 

Announcements