cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA TR7020a Manuals in PDF format

compata
Contributor

Online interactive help has its place and may be useful in some cases. But I want a real manual when I pay for a product. The TR7020A support page lists "Downloads" but the links go to online help, not anything than can be downloaded. Where I can I get a manual for the TR7020A in PDF format? Note, I do not mean the two-page "getting started" crap. I want the real manual. The support page says it has 445 pages but doesn't offer any way to get a copy.

3 REPLIES 3

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

It's an On-screen manual. Essentially all computer-based products come with computer-based manuals.

Screenshot 2022-09-30 203006.jpg

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

As you should have seen in the original note, I already know its an on-screen file. Telling me again doesn't help. I don't want an on-screen file, I WANT A PDF !!! Does anyone from Canon read this stuff and take notice?

We do, but these pages are not a live-monitored chat room. These forum pages are primarily a place where our customers offer help, and share tips and advice with each other.

Although the only option online, as you've already seen, is to view the manual, our friendly printer support team will be glad to look into having your manual shipped out to you (if available). Please give them a call at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) Monday-Friday 8:00 am to 8:00 pm ET. You'll want to ensure your printer is registered to your My Canon Account before calling. You can do that here: 
http://canon.us/account.

We hope this helps!

Announcements