cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA TR7020 Power Supply Replacement

Kawryie
Apprentice

Help!

I am experiencing issues with my Canon Pixma Tr7020 printer, which is not turning on. After conducting some testing, my father suspects that the power supply may be the root cause of the issue. Normally, replacing the power supply would be a straightforward task, but unfortunately, I have been unable to locate a suitable replacement for my printer model. I want to ask for help from anyone who knows where I could buy a new power supply. Any help provided would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

3 REPLIES 3

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

Welcome to the forum.

An unfortunate property of many products nowadays is that they aren't made to be repaired easily. They are low cost mass produced items.

The Tr7020 has been discontinued. It has been replaced with the TR7020a. That model can be purchased for $99 and comes with a set of ink cartridges which are worth around $50.

Screenshot 2023-04-13 053204.jpg

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, M200, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, Lr Classic

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

I think John's suggestion is a good one.  The Canon Parts Dept might also be able to help, but if you re-place something and its not the problem, you might be stuck with it.  

Canon Parts Order Desk at (866) 481-2569
Weekdays from 9 AM - 7 PM, ET.

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.7.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

jimstasheff
Apprentice

power cord wil not stay attached

click here to view the gallery
Announcements