cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA TR4722 Help with Envelope Printing

Bricemb96
Contributor

I see the printer is suppose to work with printing on envelopes and I see the envelope guide sticker on printer but I can’t for the life of me get this thing to print on envelopes correctly.  
Any recommendations?

11 REPLIES 11

Kristoff
Rising Star

Thanks for joining the conversation, Bricemb96!

So that the Community can help you better, we need to know exactly which operating system is running on your computer (i.e. Windows or macOS, and which version thereof). That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

Windows 11 Pro (64Bit)

Hi,

Please click HERE for more information on envelope printing. 

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Unfortunately that doesn’t help any, I found this resource already however the printer never prints in correct format/placement on envelope.

Hi,

At this time I recommend you reach out to Canon support. You will need to register your Canon gear HERE to access additional support options.

We look forward to hearing from you. 

Bricemb96
Contributor

My printer is registered, however I’m not able to reach anybody with support about it.

you guys work with the company could you just escalate the issue to one of the higher tier support representatives and have them reach back out to me via email?

i posted this topic ‎08-31-2023 02:04 PM and of course no help from Canon then i replied to canon via this support thread (SEE BELOW) on 10-20-2023 08:35 PM and STILL NOTHING.

@Bricemb96 wrote:

My printer is registered, however I’m not able to reach anybody with support about it.

you guys work with the company could you just escalate the issue to one of the higher tier support representatives and have them reach back out to me via email?

The Forums aren't intended for immediate assistance. If your question is of an urgent nature, please feel free to contact us either by phone during business hours or email 24 hours a day! We can be reached at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) Monday to Friday 8AM to 8PM ET, or by other means everyday HERE.

Please also note, you were provided troubleshooting via our Product Expert, Arthur, and that interaction ended with him recommending you reach out to support by phone for further troubleshooting. This usually means the troubleshooting needed is more in depth than what can be easily provided in message form.

Hope this clarifies! 

That clarifies nothing. Do you not understand English? Reread the post!

click here to view the gallery
Announcements