cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA TR4722 Help with Envelope Printing

Bricemb96
Contributor

I see the printer is suppose to work with printing on envelopes and I see the envelope guide sticker on printer but I can’t for the life of me get this thing to print on envelopes correctly.  
Any recommendations? Also why do the mods think they have to edit each post and comment to bend customer inquiries to their benefit?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I wasn't seeking immediate assistance nor did i indicate that this was urgent.

Its on a community support forum obviously.

However Canon community support employees/mods obviously no nothing to provide basic information regarding their products and absolutely refuse to actually reach any bare minimum resolution.

Also its funny how you say 

@SamanthaW wrote:

. If your question is of an urgent nature, please feel free to contact us either by phone during business hours or email 24 hours a day!

yet provide no email address for the email you claim is 24 hours. which is obvious you guys no nothing.

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13

Obviously we know there is t immediate assistance via the community. It’s been since 10/20/2023… so don’t act like I was expecting immediate assistance and don’t receive it. It’s been about half a year and nobody responded to my last reply to the topic, I was completely ignored from that point.

I wasn't seeking immediate assistance nor did i indicate that this was urgent.

Its on a community support forum obviously.

However Canon community support employees/mods obviously no nothing to provide basic information regarding their products and absolutely refuse to actually reach any bare minimum resolution.

Also its funny how you say 

@SamanthaW wrote:

. If your question is of an urgent nature, please feel free to contact us either by phone during business hours or email 24 hours a day!

yet provide no email address for the email you claim is 24 hours. which is obvious you guys no nothing.

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

Canon support for your printer is definitely available from the support portal 

MyCanon

You have to open a case to receive help.

The reference posted by ArthurJ is also accurate.

Here are some additional alternatives.

I use MS WORD for printing envelopes, from my Canon Printers.

If you don't have MS Office, you can use Google Docs (free) or Open Office (also free).

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.7.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Dude there is no option to open a case about it. I have attempted to contact Canon numerous times all which iv been connected with somebody incompetent that knew nothing about the company they work for or have a single clue about anything printer related.

Canon support is the absolute worst, there pretty much isnt support.

click here to view the gallery
Announcements