cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA TR4722 Exceedingly Noisy, Terrible Print Quality

kibbler97
Apprentice

I recently purchased a Pixma TR4722 from Walmart (like last month) I do not have the box.  This is the worst printer I have ever purchased.  I would like to return, but don't have the box.  What are my options.  (btw, I've tried all the trouble shooting etc. it is exceedingly noisy, terrible print quality.  Thank you

4 REPLIES 4

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi,

Since the printer is in it's 1 year warranty, I recommend reaching out to Canon support for your warranty options. You will need to register your Canon gear HERE to access additional support options.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Is there an email address where I can contact Canon.  I cannot return it to walmart (15 days past 30 day return policy)  I do not want to use this printer.  I have spent way too much time trying to fix it already (gone through the trouble shooting, tried to find help on the website-it seems to be a constant loop)  I bought another brand last week, set it up, and it works like a champ, so I don't think I am the problem.  Any suggestions"?

Hi,

There is no email support for your model printer. You would need to use the link in the previous reply and setup a Canon account so you can reach out to support but please be advised that Canon would replace the printer if they are unable to solve the issue. 

Canon would not provide a refund since it was not purchased from Canon directly. 

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

sanpiper
Apprentice

Just bought one from Walmart.My last Canon was TS 6020 lasted 5 years, and much better than this noisy grinding monster.This is preposterous.Like Canon never test their products.Going back to Walmart in a flash.

Announcements