cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA MG3620 Printing zoomed in, blurry photos

happybee
Apprentice

PRISMA MG3620 is having issues printing photos via iPhone image library. Works fine with any sort of document in both black and white and in color. I have already checked the ink cartridges, reset the settings and cleaned the clear ribbon inside the printer. 

Photos (both on normal paper and on photo paper) are zoomed in, grainy and has a thin rainbow vertical stripe (parallel to the length) in the same spot in every photo. See image of printed out photo below and what the original image looks like (I did stop the printer half way when I saw it was not printing correctly). 0.jpgColour-Test-Page.png

4 REPLIES 4

happybee
Apprentice

Here's a larger picture of the blurry printed photo. You can see the rainbow line at the 20% mark and can see the numbers are printed twice and looks like "double vision"IMG_5327 (1).jpg

Hi,

Are you printing the photos directly or are you using the free Canon print inkjet selphy app? 

We look forward to your reply. 

happybee
Apprentice

I am using the mobile app to print

Hi,

You can try removing and reinstalling the Canon print inkjet selphy app and try printing again. If the same thing happens, you have already performed the steps we would recommend and the printer would require service. 

If the printer is in it's 1 year warranty, I recommend reaching out to Canon support for your warranty options. You will need to register your Canon gear HERE to access additional support options.

If the printer is out of warranty, you would qualify for the Canon Upgrade program. This is for out of warranty units which have been diagnosed to require service or are incompatible with a new or upgraded system. This program allows you the opportunity to purchase a replacement product discounted from the list price. Free ground shipping is included with your purchase.

If you would like to take advantage of this offer, please call our Sales Department at (866) 443-8002 Mon-Sat, 9 AM to 9pm EST excluding holidays.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Announcements