cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA MG3620 Paper Jam & Blurry Printing

Dlangerk
Apprentice

My MG 3620 nothing but junk. Paper jams blurry printing, just don’t have time for all these problems. 
it should just work. Will going back to HP and deal with the high ink prices. This unit was a poor upgrade. Money lost lesson n learned 

3 REPLIES 3

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi Dlangerk,

Blurry printing can be caused when the encoder/timing strip inside your PIXMA MG3620 is smudged. Cleaning this will resolve the issue.

To clean the encoder/timing strip, please follow the steps in this Knowledgebase Article:

https://support.usa.canon.com/kb/index?page=content&id=ART164472

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

iaceu
Contributor

I'm having the same issues particularly when trying to print UPS and/or Amazon return labels and photos. I ran the cleaner, deep cleaner and self-alignment 4-5x and the printer still prints blurry. My previous Canon Pixma MG6320 had this same problem too which is why I replaced it with this is Canon Pixma MG3620. Why does this keep happening with Canon printers? I never had these issues with HP or Brother.  IMG_8565.jpgIMG_8566.jpgIMG_8567.jpgIMG_8568.jpgIMG_8569.jpgIMG_8570.jpgIMG_8571.jpgIMG_8572.jpgIMG_8573.jpg  

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi iaceu,

Please contact one of Canon's Technical Support Representatives via phone or chat. To contact a Technical Support Representative, please use the link below to log into your My Canon account:

https://mycanon.usa.canon.com

Once logged in, click on your product and then the Get Service & Support button.
When that page loads, click on either the Phone Support button or the Chat Support button.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements