cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA MG3620 Black Streaks

nothappycamper
Apprentice

How can printer bought less a month ago from Office Depot be "out of support" as older than 10 yrs?

I had a Canon Pixma mp960 that I loved.  Suddenly in the middle of printing error showed up that the print head was invalid.  Have not had time to try to find a print head, so ran to office depot and bought a Canon pixma mg3620 to get me by.  That was a month ago.  Tried setting up today and the print is streaked black and only occasional red ink.  Cleaned, aligned, deep cleaned multiple times but nothing is working, so I go to do a support request and it says Support for this product is no longer available. Check out our most current models of this product.  It's brand new!  Every product comes with a warranty.  How do I open a support ticket?

3 REPLIES 3

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi,

I recommend reaching out to Canon support for your warranty options. You will need to register your Canon gear HERE to access additional support options.

We look forward to hearing from you. 

I did register. That's where I noticed the box when I choose support options that says this model is no longer supported. Thus the reason for this post.  Bought October 2, 2022. Doesn't print anything now after multiple tries at all cleaning options.  Never printed 1 page clearly.  Is there a Canon chat or other way to search someone?

Hi Canon Customer,

Please log into your My Canon account:

https://myprofile.americas.canon.com/us/signin

Once logged in, click on Service & Support in the menu on the left side.

Next, click the red Get Service & Support button to the right of your PIXMA MG3620.

When that page loads, scroll up or down the page and either click on the Phone Support button to call or click the Chat Support to open a chat session.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements