cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA MG3600 "Busy" message, Wi-Fi won't connect after ink change

Cap123
Apprentice
  • Hi I was hoping someone could help. The printer was working ok, it run out of Ink so I replaced it. Then, it was showing as busy, now I can’t connect to the wifi with the printer and all lights are showing orange. 
5 REPLIES 5

Danny

Thanks for joining the conversation, Cap123!

So that the Community can help you better, we need to know exactly which Canon printer model you're using within the PIXMA MG3600 series. That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

Hi, thanks for helping me. It’s a cannon mg3600 and I use the app on my phone to print. Thanks 😊 

While we appreciate the info, we don't make a printer with the "MG3600" model number.  This refers to a family of printers that's available worldwide and whose model numbers vary depending on which region they're meant for.  The North American version, for example, is the PIXMA MG3620 while the version available throughout most of Europe is the PIXMA MG3650.  Once we know that exact number, we can get things moving in the right direction.  You can find this on the front of the printer at the lower right.

We look forward to your reply!

Hi Danny, hope you are well. The printer number for my model is MG 3650s. Many thanks Charlene 

Hi Cap123,

We appreciate your participation, though we need to let you know that your product MG3650 appears to be a model not supported by our team here at Canon USA. While the community is welcome to chime in, the Canon Community Forum is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA. We can only support Canon products manufactured for and used within the US market.

If you live outside the United States, please click HERE and select your country to find support in your part of the world.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements