cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA MG3090 - Not Printing Bottom Margin

Pointless
Apprentice

I have a PIXMA MG3000 and it is not printing the bottom 1inch-2 inches of the page. 

I have went into the driver to try and change margin settings and it isn't an option. 

I have downloaded files and tried to print it from different platforms and I still get the same issue. 

Even when I adjust with the *custom* feature under print option, it still cuts it off. 

This seems to be a recurring issue from series in this line going all the way back to 2015 with no concrete solution. 

So I am hoping there has been one? 

5 REPLIES 5

Stephen

Hello!
So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know more information:
• What is the exact model printer you're using (it's usually on the top or front of the unit)?
• Do you see any error messages?
• Which version of Windows or macOS are you using?
• How do you connect to your printer (USB or WiFi)?

Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue.

If you're in the United States, and this is an urgent support need, please click HERE to visit your My Canon Account to discover your personalized support options.

If you're outside the USA, please click HERE to find support options in your country.

Thanks, and have a great day!

Pointless
Apprentice

1. MG3090

2. No error message because it isn't a connection issue.

3. Mac 14

4. Wifi connection

Welcome to The Canon Community, and thank you for your inquiry!

We appreciate your participation, however, we need to let you know that the Canon Community is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA. We are only able to provide support for Canon products manufactured for and used within the US market.

If you live outside the United States, please CLICK HERE and select your country or region for your support needs.

You're welcome to discuss Canon products sold outside of the United States, but please be aware that you will not receive support directly from Canon USA.

Pointless
Apprentice

This is an ongoing issue for multiple printers of this line. All Canon products are made in some factory outside of America anyway. So just tell me what will fix this issue on a printer made in America 

Please get in touch with Canon in your country for help. Have a great day.

Announcements