cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA MG2522 Wireless Light Flashes Stopping USB Setup

justmeetee
Contributor

I DO NOT have wireless I have a cable to USB port . When I go through the install after I download the software the light telling me the wireless is not working keeps flashing and will not let me go any farther. What's going on here? How do I get this thing to finish setting up so I can use it?

18 REPLIES 18

Danny

Hi, justmeetee!

So that the Community can help you better, we need to know exactly which operating system is running on your computer (i.e. Windows or macOS, and which version thereof). That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

I don't know what an os is. I got a desktop and I just want the printer to do what I bought it to do. Print.

We want to have the clearest possible picture of what's going on and your computer's OS is a missing piece in this puzzle.  We mentioned examples like Windows or macOS.  Is it one of those?  If so, which version?  Common OSes used right now include Windows 10, Windows 11, macOS Monterey, and macOS Ventura.

We look forward to your reply!

justmeetee
Contributor

So how do I find what it is you are looking for? 

normadel
Authority
Authority

Uhhh.....when you turn on yoour computer it tells you the operating system.  Do you know if you have a Mac, or a PC with Windows?

It sounds like you need to get some computer help, fast. 

justmeetee
Contributor

When I turn it on it has a blue screen and says HP windows.

And I thought I was getting help when I got here.

So did I buy something that won't work with my computer?

That information will do for now.  Knowing that your computer is running what we'll assume to be a current or recent version of Windows gives us a better idea of what we're working with here.  Thanks!

normadel
Authority
Authority

The printer is fine with your computer. But in-person help is what you need, rather than trying to convey information here. Do you know anyone who is a computer user who can help you?

The way I read this is I'm too stupid to have a computer?

Announcements