cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA G7020 Won't Print, Documents Stuck in Queue

Kathy2023
Apprentice

Hoping someone can help~!  Today I had to replace my Gateway from AT&T.  The good news is I am now again online and my phones are working.  But upon trying to print out a document, my printer will not work.  My printer is on and it will make copies from a hard copy, but will not print out documents from my computer.  Upon going to my devices, my Canon Printer PIXMA G7020 says I have 4 documents in queue.  However, upon selecting to view the 4 documents, there are no documents in queue.  Does anyone know what I can do to get my printer to recognize documents being sent from my computer?  Thanks so much! 

4 REPLIES 4

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi,

You will need to reconnect the printer to your Wi-Fi network. Please click HERE for information on connecting the printer to your Wi-Fi. 

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

This did not work at all. I have even updated the driver software.

katkatkatkat
Contributor

I am not an expert but if you get desperate you could try using a USB cable to connect the printer directly to your computer.  You may need to restart the computer to get it to recognize the printer.

This is not helpful to those who cannot move their PC next to the printer for such connections. Please only contribute helpful information.

click here to view the gallery
Announcements