cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA G6020 won't print blue

dpcrrt
Apprentice

I hope someone can help me because I am out of ideas! 

I have a Canon G6020 and it will not print Cyan at all. I've cleaned the printer heads and done a deep clean and nothing is working. There is plenty of ink. I've updated the firmware. I don't know what else to do! Anyone have any ideas? 

3 REPLIES 3

Stephen

Hello!
So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know more information:
• Do you see any error messages?
• Which version of Windows or macOS are you using?
• How do you connect to your printer (USB or WiFi)?

Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue.

If you're in the United States, and this is an urgent support need, please click HERE to visit your My Canon Account to discover your personalized support options.

If you're outside the USA, please click HERE to find support options in your country.

Thanks, and have a great day!

There are no error messages. 
I use a macOS and it is the latest version.

every other color prints fine. When I ran the cleaner and printed the test sheet the cyan is blank but everything else is good. 

@dpcrrt wrote:

There are no error messages. 
I use a macOS and it is the latest version.

every other color prints fine. When I ran the cleaner and printed the test sheet the cyan is blank but everything else is good. 

If you have run three or more deep cleans and cyan is still not printing you have a serious head clog or an electrical failure in the path to the print head.

At this point it is my opinion hat you have nothing to lose by trying some of the head cleaning methods you can find on YouTube.

Amazon has print head sets for about $75+-.

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, M200, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, Lr Classic
Announcements