cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA G3200 print heads not fitting

ltaylor
Apprentice

I’m trying to setup my new g3200 printer and the cartridges don’t fit in the slots at all. I can’t lower and lock them in to move on to the next part of the process. 

4 REPLIES 4

Danny

Thanks for joining the conversation, ltaylor!

So that the Community can help you better, we need to know exactly which Canon printer model you're using.  Since the PIXMA G3200 doesn't use ink cartridges of any kind, it's possible the model number you gave us is different from what's on your printer.  That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

ltaylor
Apprentice

Hey! Thanks for your response. I used the wrong word to explain my issue. I inserted these (maybe print heads?) and cannot close and lock them in to move onto the next step. I can’t find any solutions online regarding the issue. 

IMG_9390.jpeg

Hi,

Based on this type of issue,I recommend reaching out to Canon support. You will need to register your Canon gear HERE to access additional support options.

We look forward to hearing from you. 

Hi! Thanks for your response! 
we decided to return the printer and look at other options, as I had a horrible time trying to get in touch with anyone from support. Thanks!

Announcements