cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One of two magenta stripes doesn't print in Nozzle Check result pixma g series

JonahWalls
Apprentice

Hi everyone, i have a problem with my printer, when running Nozzle check, one of the 2 magenta stripes doesnt print, I've already performed cleaning and deep cleaning of the color printhead, also cleaned them manually with a liquid cleanes, cyan and yellow print perfectly as well as 1 of the magenta stripes, but when printing anything I dont get any magenta. Anyone having this issue?

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2

Danny

Thanks for joining the conversation, JonahWalls!

So that the Community can help you better, we need to know exactly which Canon printer model you're using within the PIXMA G series. That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

If multiple deep cleanings don't resolve the issue it generally means a head or printer electrical problem (cables to head).

Depending on your printer model repair may not be cost effective or even possible.

Should that be the route you need to go contact Canon; they have a sales support program for that.

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements