cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEW TR8520 will not copy

dklugherz
Apprentice

I can print but machine will not "copy" in black and copies faded using color option.  Brand new, already had one, set it up. Now what? PIXMA TR8520

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dklugherz
Apprentice
Resolved. Turns out it was a bad Black cartridge. Thanks to Staples for figuring it out.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

dklugherz
Apprentice

My year old Canon Pixma TR8520 stopped rpinting and copying, error code 6004.  Deleted all drivers, did all the  error code instructions which was to turn off and on-nothing worked.   Turned in my machine and bought another TR8520.  Doing exaclty same.  When you copy the paper comes out blank allthough youcan here the printer printing.  when i print from PC the ink is on the paper but super light and not discernable.   Whats going on- i have reinstalled drivers again- no error code like last TR8520 but really the same issue.

Hi, dklugherz!

Thanks for posting on our forum! This community is designed for your fellow Canon owners to help each other out with any problems they may encounter. If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

dklugherz
Apprentice
Resolved. Turns out it was a bad Black cartridge. Thanks to Staples for figuring it out.
Announcements