cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My PIXMA TS3320 Prints Small Font Light

CalgaryDude
Apprentice

My printer prints the small font very light yet prints larger font as normal. I cleaned the heads and that didn't help. I did a print check and the color part did not print at all and the black ink test was normal. Will installing a new color cartridge help?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi,

Please open the control panel on your computer and then select view devices and printers. From there, remove the Canon printer and then restart your computer. 

After the restart, please click HERE and open the support page for you printer. You will want to download and install the MP driver option. After the printer is reinstalled, try to print again. 

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi,

So we can best assist you, please let us know what version of Windows or MacOS you are running. Also, was there any updates to the computer when you noticed this issue start to happen? 

We look forward to your reply. 

Hello Arthur,

I am running Windows 10 Home 22H2. As I recall there was no update prior to these issues appearing. 

Regards, Mark

Hi,

Please open the control panel on your computer and then select view devices and printers. From there, remove the Canon printer and then restart your computer. 

After the restart, please click HERE and open the support page for you printer. You will want to download and install the MP driver option. After the printer is reinstalled, try to print again. 

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Announcements