cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My MG6320 will not print a copy.

Rich69427
Apprentice

My MG6320 will not print a copy.  It will print from my PC and it will scan.  But when I try to print a copy I get an error message that tells me I am out of paper, but I am not.  Anyone experience something like this or know of a solution?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Ramona
Authority

Hi Rich69427,

You will want to ensure that the page size and type selected on the printer matches the size and type of paper you are trying to copy on to try and resolve the issue.  To change the page size and type selected when copying, please follow the steps located here.

Hope this helps!

This didn't answer your question or issue? Please call or email us using one of the methods on the Contact Us page for further assistance.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Ramona
Authority

Hi Rich69427,

You will want to ensure that the page size and type selected on the printer matches the size and type of paper you are trying to copy on to try and resolve the issue.  To change the page size and type selected when copying, please follow the steps located here.

Hope this helps!

This didn't answer your question or issue? Please call or email us using one of the methods on the Contact Us page for further assistance.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Thank you, the paper size was the issue preventing the copy from printing!

Announcements