cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My MG2922 printer

dalemcelvain
Apprentice

Won't connect to my Belkin router and also I have a error code for " almost full absorber. I removed the ink filled absorber and cleaned and restored and I continue to get the error code. How do I buy a new absorber felt for my printer. Will this cause the printer to not connect with wireless setup??

Please advise ASAP.

1 REPLY 1

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi,

You would need to take the printer to any local electronic repair shop in your area that can service printers. They would need to replace the ink absorber pad and also reset the ink absorber counter. 

It may be more cost effective to replace the printer compared to having it serviced. You would qualify for the Canon Upgrade program. This is for out of warranty units which have been diagnosed to require service or are incompatible with a new or upgraded system. This program allows you the opportunity to purchase a replacement product discounted from the list price. Free ground shipping is included with your purchase. 

If you would like to take advantage of this offer, please call our Sales Department at (866) 443-8002 Mon-Sat, 9 AM to 9pm EST excluding holidays.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Announcements