cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MX430 Starts to print, stops, starts again, stops, start again HELP!!

dublin
Apprentice

Just installed my MX430. I can print wireless from laptops and phone with out issues. When i print from my desktop PC which is conected to router via ethernet cable I have an issue. The document will begin to print, then stop, it will wait a bit, then print some more then stop ....... this repeats until, eventualy the document is completly printed. I do not have this issues with devices, only desktop PC. Please help!!!!!

1 REPLY 1

Devin
Enthusiast

Hi dublin!

The PIXMA MX430 makes a wireless network connection to your router.  Any computer connected to the router, whether through a wireless or wired ethernet connection, Therefore, this could be related to wireless communication to your router. 

For proper wireless communication to occur, it is important that network devices are suitably located.

Make sure of the following:

1.  The access point is located indoors within the effective range for wireless communication.  Locate the printer within 50 meters of the access point.

2.  There is no obstruction.  Wireless communication between different rooms or floors is generally poor. Adjust the location of the devices.

3.  There is no source of radio wave interference in your vicinity.  There may be a device such as a microwave oven using the same frequency bandwidth as the wireless station.  Place the wireless devices as far away from the interference source as possible.

I think all we should need to do is reconfigure the software on your desktop PC to resolve the issue.  So that I can provide specific instructions to do this, please reply with the operating system installed on your desktop. 

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements