cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MPe: Installation CD software for pixma mp190

albertogibbs
Apprentice

SOS My cd for installing my printer Pixma MP190 cannot be found.

How can I get a ney copy of the CD by email?  My wndows  OS is 

Windows 10 , but my original driverd were functioning adequately.

Thanks.   Alberto Gibbs  [email address removed per forum guidelines]

1 REPLY 1

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi albertogibbs,

Windows 10 drivers and software are not planned for the PIXMA MP190; however, Windows 8.1 drivers should function in the new Windows 10 environment with some limitations which are currently unknown to Canon.  Installing these drivers and the MP Navigator program should allow you to scan under Windows 10. 

Please click here to go to the Drivers and Downloads page for the PIXMA MP190.  Once on the page, please do the following:

1.  Verify that the operating system detected in the "OPERATING SYSTEM" field is Windows 8.1 (or Windows 8.1 x64 if you have a 64-bit operating system), and if it is not, please click the drop-down menu to select that operating system. 

2.  Below the box labeled DRIVERS, locate the MP DRIVERS file, then click the SELECT button to the right of the filename.  When you do, a red DOWNLOAD button will appear; please click on that button to begin the download.

3.  Once you have downloaded the MP DRIVERS file, please also download the MP NAVIGATOR program from the SOFTWARE section of the webpage.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Announcements