cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MG5240 head

Ehsanr
Apprentice

Hello everyone
I have an Pixma MG5240 which was sleeping for a long while.
I decide to service it. As you can guess, its head needed to be cleaned because black and yellow colors were terrible! After a lot of deep and normal head cleaning and using head cleaner liquid it’s almost ok!
But somethhing is worn and nothing will change it even a bit !
I attached last nozzles check print and you can see something is wrong with black ! What do hou think of that? Cleaning or alignment is needed ? I don’t have any special paper for alignment ! Maybe head is damaged! Hum!?

https://ibb.co/cgdP7w

5 REPLIES 5

Ehsanr
Apprentice
No comment ?

Hello Ehsanr!

Welcome to the Canon Forums and thanks for your inquiry!

The Forums aren't meant for immediate assistance, but are designed to allow the community to help each other with issues encountered or tips they'd like to share along the way.

If this is a time-sensitive matter, our US-based technical support team is a much more efficient way to get help! They're ready to help 24/7 via Email at usa.canon.com/support or by phone at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) weekdays between 10 AM and 10 PM ET (7 AM to 7 PM PT).

Ehsanr
Apprentice
Thank you for replying
Emails are sent but still no helpful answer

Hi, Ehsanr!

We appreciate your participation, however we need to let you know that the Canon Community is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA. We are only able to provide support for Canon products manufactured for and used within the US market.

If you live outside the United States, please CLICK HERE and select your country or region for your support needs.

You're welcome to discuss Canon products sold outside of the United States, but please be aware that you will not receive support directly from Canon USA.

James_C

Hi Ehsanr       

Your message has reached the Canon USA community. Since this product is neither sold nor supported in the USA, we do not have the resources or references to provide the information you have requested. For information and troubleshooting assistance, please visit http://www.canon.com and look for the support site closest to you geographically.   

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements