cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is printer up to snuff?

TimC
Contributor
I currently have a Canon Rebel EOS T6, and a Canon MP560 printer. I conduct post processing using Adobe Photoshop Elements.
I'd like to try shooting in Adobe RGB, but I don't know if the printer is capable of producing the full Adobe spectrum.
So...how effective is the MP560 at printing in true color and Adobe RGB?

Tim
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

BillS
Mentor

Hi TimC,

Generally speaking, the more inks a printer has, the larger the possible color space.  The PIXMA MP560 has five inks, whereas the iP8720 has a six ink system, and the Pro-100 has eight, and some printers have even more.

While the MP560 will not hit every corner of Adobe RGB, it will provide sufficient coverage for many applications.  Additional inks will provide even higher quality.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Please call or email us at one of the methods on the Contact Us page for further assistance.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

BillS
Mentor

Hi TimC,

Generally speaking, the more inks a printer has, the larger the possible color space.  The PIXMA MP560 has five inks, whereas the iP8720 has a six ink system, and the Pro-100 has eight, and some printers have even more.

While the MP560 will not hit every corner of Adobe RGB, it will provide sufficient coverage for many applications.  Additional inks will provide even higher quality.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Please call or email us at one of the methods on the Contact Us page for further assistance.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Announcements