Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MG2100 how do I reduce the size on a copy?

I have printer MG2100 and would like to copy an 8.5 x 11  image, but reduce the full size to 25%. When I select 25%, it prints at the size of my thumb which is not 25 % of 8.5 x 11. The only other choice is 96%. How do I reduce an image to the size I...

SandyM6 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MX920 only prints in blue and black.

MY MX920 worked great until I recently changed magenta and yellow ink tanks, but now it only prints in bue and black.   I have tried removing and reinserting all ink tanks.  Continuous red lights on each. I printed spray pattern and it is indeed only...

My Canon MX 892 prints blank pages.

For a couple of days my MX 892 colour printing has been wrong - too much yellow. Suddenly, this morning it prints completely blank pages. It behaves as though it's printing ok but not a drop of ink. The tanks are ok and I've deep cleaned the head and...

Canebee by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Product Choising! Need Help

Hello guys, I have a Question. Here we go "I want to do something with my project which need a Printer (LaserJet or Deskjet) only can do print (not multifunction) and the communicate method is using ethernet card (RJ45) or WiFi"Which Cannon Product I...

firdausb by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA MX922 Whole Page Not Scanned

Canon Support,Please respond to the ongoing but unresolved post at:http://community.usa.canon.com/t5/Printer-Multifunction-Support/Canon-PIXMA-MX922-whole-page-not-scanned/m-p/89404/highlight/true#M2983

searchib by Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements