cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ip 8750: cannot print on CD

bowie48
Contributor

I work with OS X 13. The printer keeps on giving an error, saying to insert paper.

I think the main problem is that on my Imac the printer does not have an option to print on CD. Therefore expecting paper.  I installed all drivers. Nothing helps. Actually this is my second printer as the shop concluded the first one ad a fault. I do not believe that anymore now. What to do??

7 REPLIES 7

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

Have you downloaded the necessary software from here:

PIXMA iP8750 - Support - Download drivers, software and manuals - Canon UK

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, M200, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, Lr Classic

bowie48
Contributor

yep i did. problem also happened on my windows 11 laptop. When you start the printing proces you can choose only between the paper sizes. No CD thing ( I think the L) to be found. This must be a software issue. I already sent back the previous printer (same type) and Canon got me this one. I guess their analysis was wrong. Not a hardware problem.

Ah, found driver for Ventura. Doies not help. Still can only select papersize, not the CD.

bowie48
Contributor

ai, My Printer (software) does not support OS X Ventura! Maybe that is the problem???

see previous reply from me; found the driver. Does not solve the problem.

James_C

Hi Bowie48,

Welcome to The Canon Forums!

We appreciate your participation, though we need to let you know that your product appears to be a model that is not supported by our team here at Canon USA. While the community is welcome to chime in, the Canon Community Forum is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA. We are only able to provide support for Canon products manufactured for and used within the US market.

If you live outside the United States, please click HERE and select your country to find support in your part of the world.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

bowie48
Contributor

oke, will call Canon Netherlands tomorrow.

Announcements